Tuesday 8 January 2013

Sampling


Drawings Of Hands



These are some drawings of my hand that I have created. I have decided to experiment with different materials such a watercolours, oil pastels and coloured pencils. This is because on my last brief I felt that I didn't push myself when it came to drawings, see what worked and what didn't. During this brief I plan on using as many different materials as possible to see what works and what doesn't. 
These pictures are done using watercolours, one outlined with pen, the other outlined using pencil. I like the idea of using colour thoughout my drawings as I usually have just stuck with black and white. At first I found it difficult trying to place the colours in the right position but after a little practice I feel I am progressing. 

No comments:

Post a Comment