Monday 30 September 2013

Summer Brief

Summer Brief



 Over the summer, I spent a lot of time in London, looking at all the exhibitions and drawing. The brief was to create a visual diary, which I decided to mainly focus on the outside world and all the architecture available. I used my visual diary to create a journey of all the places I had travelled in London. 
With my drawings I tried to experiment as much as possible. For example, (I love drawing with pens) I used as many different types of pens in order to create texture. I really enjoyed using pro-markers as well and adding colour to my drawings, it's something i'd never really done before and it brought me right out of my comfort zone. I also really enjoyed drawing outside, something i've always been paranoid about before. 


No comments:

Post a Comment