Tuesday 29 April 2014

Unit X - College Four

Unit X - College Four - Zines - Group Work


As a way of keeping in touch and making sure our ideas are always shared, as a group, we decided to set up a Facebook page as a way to stay up to date with anything that is happening. It was also a way to post images and suggestions about the zine.
After a group meeting, which I couldn't attend due to illness, my group decided that the punk zine was very much in danger of becoming just the same as all the others that have been published before, something I agreed with. They decided that we should focus on the people that made the whole movement of punk come to be, all the way back 500 years, focusing on the people that rebelled before the rebellion was deemed cool. This is something that really drew me in and I was excited to get started.



No comments:

Post a Comment