Sunday 24 November 2013

Intentions

Intentions - Sampling - Applique


After creating the water dissolvable fabric sample I decided to move onto something that would give me some colour, but nothing too harsh, almost hints of colour. During a tutorial, Lynn mentioned about appliqué samples to another student, when looking at them I felt they would fit perfect in my brief. I decided to give it a go. These sample are make using the same top fabric, a horrible shiny silver colour that I bought online, but I think it fits well with my brief on the buildings. The sample on the left is exposing bright colours and the sample on the right is exposing brown fabrics. I actually really like these samples. Again it fits in well with my distorting image and making it unrecognisable. 

No comments:

Post a Comment