Sunday 24 November 2013

Intentions

Intentions - Sampling - Changing The Image


After experimenting with photoshop and the dissolvable fabric, I thought about what I really liked most about these images/samples and it was the fact that the image was no longer a solid, rigid image. It had been distorted so that it was barely recognisable. This is something I really liked.
With this sample, I tried to keep the line quite think so that they moved around and were manipulated when I washed the fabric away. I really like this sample as you can only just tell what the image was beforehand. 
I also like the mix of colours, the dark, building like colours, then to the bright red and yellow (which I took from the colours used on the London Underground Tube Map) I think it gives the sample something else, as it's not just in the boring greys and browns that I have been sticking too in my past samples. 


No comments:

Post a Comment