Thursday 16 May 2013

Unit X - Superstitions

Final Ideas



This photograph is of some of my shoes that I made. I was hoping that I would have a collection of shoes in the exhibition showing all different designs and techniques. After rushing and panicking, I started decorating my shoes, which in turn ruined the shoes. I think that the amount of stuff I was using on them (glue for the glitter and the water for the brusho) might have added too much to the shoes and made them collapse. Luckily, shown in the previous photographs, I took lots of photographs of my shoes, in really good light, which shows the different techniques I experiment with. After looking back over my work, I have realised that the photographs are maybe stronger than the shoes them self and this is what I wanted to exhibit instead. After a tutorial with Nichola, we decided that the photographs would be the best decision.

No comments:

Post a Comment