Sunday 12 May 2013

Unit X - Superstitions

Samples



These are some videos I created whilst making my mod-rock shoes. I decided the best way of getting a good shape to the shoes was to take a mild from an actual pair of shoes then cut the cast off it. This method worked quite well, however, the mod-rock take quite a while to dry, only being able to do one layer at a time, therefor the process is quite lengthy. 
There was another downside to creating these shoes, with the mod-rock being so thin, the shoes took quite a lot of layers to give them stability. When taking them off the shoe, they broke quite easily, which was very frustrating. 
Unfortunately, these videos could not be used in my film, as I filmed them on my iPhone (I wasn't told they had to be in a certain format) 







No comments:

Post a Comment