Sunday 12 May 2013

Unit X - Superstitions

Research and Final Designs

After focusing on the idea of 70s fashion, I thought that making a garment in time would take too long and would be too time consuming as it is something I have never done before. I decided to look back though all research I had done and decided to focus on shoes. My idea would be to make a few pairs of shoes, differing from small shoes to large ones.
 I will then decorate the shoes using different types of materials, from beads and glitter to feathers and fabric. I will take all the different fashion statements from the 70s and incorporate them onto my shoes, for example tie-dye. To make them, I will use mod-rock in order to give the shoes stability and to hold the decorations onto the shoe.

No comments:

Post a Comment