Monday 26 January 2015

Third Year Practice - Summer Work

Third Year Practice - Summer Work


During the summer, I was set the task of focusing on what I would want my third year brief to be. I decided that I would like to focus my work towards the idea of ‘self-documenting’ I want to collect data from my life and things that happened in my life. I want to create a wealth of primary research, such as creating a drawing a day, photograph a day and a thought of the day. This is something that I have been doing over the summer anyway, so I felt it was appropriate for it to carry on into my third-year brief.
Thinking ahead to my final outcome, I think that my work places in art based side of the textiles world. I feel that my work would be appropriate for a gallery space. I have always been a lot more focused towards being very art based and I would like my final brief to fall into the same category.

No comments:

Post a Comment