Sunday 23 February 2014

Locating - Live Brief

Locating - Live Brief - Designs


For my live brief, as discussed with Lynn, I decided to connect my two briefs together, mainly focusing on the nineteen-sixties as inspiration. I really wanted to do the 'Pretty Green meets The Who' live brief, which was designing t-shirts for the clothing label, run by Liam Gallagher, Pretty Green. Unfortunately, I thought that I could not finish this brief as it only lasted a couple of days and I didn't think that I would have time. Instead, after speaking to Lynn, she said that I could carry on doing this brief, and connect it to my live brief. This is something that really interested me. I was told that I can alter the brief in order to fit me, still keeping the outlines the same. I decided to continue what it asked for, but using a women's clothing line instead (as Pretty Green do not have a women's line) I thought that it would be an interesting idea to do. 
These are some designs that I drew up, focusing on 1960's fashion, but using a modern-twist, also including my personal brief idea, the badges. 


No comments:

Post a Comment