Tuesday 4 February 2014

Locating - Personal Brief

Locating - Personal Brief


For my Personal Brief, I was struggling for a while to think of something to focus on. I decided to look through some of the live briefs or inspiration, I came across a brief that focused on designing t-shirts for Pretty Green for The Who's next world tour. This was something that instantly caught my eye ( I could not choose this for my live brief as it only had a short amount of time for the deadline) I then turned my personal brief to look at the 1960's and mod fashion. I have always been very interested in the 1960s and was really excited to explore this decade further.
From my previous assessment, I was advised to push myself further and explore something that I haven't done before, therefor I decided to focus on the fashion of the 1960s as it is something I haven't done before and I feel I can push myself further by focusing on fashion. 

No comments:

Post a Comment