Thursday 5 February 2015

Third Year Practice - Outward Facing Brief

Third Year Practice - Outward Facing Brief

For my outward facing brief, I would like to set up and help out with workshops in school.  I wanted to help children to learn and experiment with art within schools. I have made lots of contacts with different facilities of learning, such as high schools, colleges and after school clubs. I have managed to arrange two placements where I can go into the classroom and help with workshops. My first placement is with Manchester College, helping the foundation students with the Final Major Project. My second placement is with Z-Arts. I went for an interview and they were very pleased with what I could offer to their workshops. We discussed and I would be best suited with the outside program, visiting schools and helping to deliver the workshops. However, I have not been able to start any of these workshops during my ‘Practice’ brief as the timing was not in my control. Each of these placements are due to start during my Unit X brief. 

No comments:

Post a Comment