Wednesday 4 February 2015

Third Year Practice - Individual Tutorials

Third Year Practice - Individual Tutorials

Having an individual tutorial with Sally really helped me to pin down a specific idea and be able to push that idea further. We discussed that I should focus on the bus movement drawings as my main source of primary research. However, still collecting data to run along side with my samples and also give me a wider range of ideas. I have decided to focus on the moving line within my samples; using very transparent/clear fabrics in order to make the audience just see the line. We also discussed the idea of the thread not necessarily being a thread, to experiment with this and push it further using things such as wire, plastic threads, pipe cleaners, etc, etc. I felt confident with my tutorial with Sally and finally feel that I have an idea pinned down.

No comments:

Post a Comment