Sunday 8 February 2015

Third Year Practice - Visualisations

Third Year Practice - Visualisations



These are some visualisations and plans that I have created in order to show what I would like my work to develop into. I have always been focused towards creating a final installation piece during Unit X and these drawings show what I would like to achieve. I would like my work to be placed on a clean white wall, this is because I think that it will not take any focus off my work and make my focus of quality of line stand out that little bit more. I would also like my work to be a collection of things, something I have focused on during my 'Practice Brief'. I want my final piece to be a large scale piece of work made up of multiples of things. I would like to have a mixture of soft and hard background within my final designs, I think that this is not only for how my final piece will look but also for practical issues as I think the Perspex will give the piece strength in order to sit on the wall. 

No comments:

Post a Comment