Wednesday 4 February 2015

Third Year Practice - Sampling and Testing

Third Year Practice - Sampling and Testing


I have moved my work forward and have experimented with joining my samples together and how I want them too look in the final show. I experimented with different method of joining them together, for example, leaving a gap between each circle and overlapping the circles. I see my final design as a instillation piece on a blank wall. A problem that I have to over come is what the sample will look like on a wall, if there is a gap, my sample wont be as strong and wont be able to hold itself on the wall therefor it will flop down or bunch and crease. However, my favourite sample is the one where there is a gap, I think that this fits well with my concept as it represents different journeys and different times, making each circle an individual piece, rather than one huge circle with one continual journey on it.



No comments:

Post a Comment