Sunday 27 October 2013

Intentions

Intentions Brief  - Subject Matter


After collecting lots of visual research over the summer and the drawing workshop that I attended, I decided that for my 'Urban Influences' brief that I would choose the subject matter of London. Having spent a lot of time in London during the summer, I thought that it would be a good choice for my brief to focus on. I love London and everything about it, from its busy underground to its historic landmarks. I think it's a good choice to focus on as there are so many different aspects of London that it is hard to become stuck on one thing. I think that I can produce a good variety of work from this subject matter without becoming bored or stuck in a continuous loop. I plan to look at the buildings and architecture of London and try and mix them together with the unseen side of London, the underground. I will do this by creating a range of samples in order to help my ideas move along and progress. 



No comments:

Post a Comment