Monday 28 October 2013

Intentions

Intentions - Samples - Things Going Wrong


This week, 14th October 2013, has been a very unproductive week for me. I have been suffering from a very bad case of a cold. Unfortunately, this meant that I could not attend the Photoshop workshop. This is something I really with that I had gone to as I have never really been taught the proper way to use photoshop and I think I could have created some really interesting ideas.
I also have become a bit stuck with my samples as well. I feel like i'm jarred at a certain point in my brief and just need something to push me forward. The sample above is an experiment that I did with machine drawing onto white velvet. I think this sample sums up the bad week that I have been having. The sample is all wrong, the fabric kept becoming stuck in the machine, the thread sunk right into the fibres and became almost unnoticeable and the fabric choice is completely unrelated to my brief and wrong. 
I have decided to re-look through all my visual research and tutorial feedbacks to see if I can have a spark of creativity again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment