Monday 28 October 2013

Intentions

Intentions - Drawing Workshops - Experiments

                                                              Make a drawing on top layers.

                             Make a drawing with your eyes shut.                         Make a drawing on top of another drawing. 

                                                                  Mark-making.                                  Make a drawing using a unrelated colour. 

These drawings are some that I carried on from the drawing workshop at home. I tried to experiment with some of the techniques that Lynn discussed in the tutorial. These are some of the outcomes. I really like this way of drawing as it makes me feel a little more loose with my work. I feel like m drawings don't have to be exactly copies of what i'm trying to draw. Instead it's about gathering as much information as possible. This is a good technique that I would like to carry on throughout other future projects. 




No comments:

Post a Comment